Wednesday 25 March 2015

Woyww #303

Hey I may be late arriving in again but I am here, joining in with a host of desk hoppers beautifully display their productiveness via the great efforts of the main woman.

Well it's a bit bare due to the fact that I finished sewing the front of my quilt on Monday.

This is actually the back of my desk as I am lucky to be able to walk around my desks (yes plural, I have two now), means I can use several surfaces without the need to clear too much away. What can we see? A small pile of material squares (left overs from when the big squares were cut) which Ii need to take with me on Thursday for my class to see what we are going to do next. My glasses (normally stuck on top of my head as not really used to wearing them but can't sew successfully without them), a shoe box full of sewing essentials that I take to class, a broken mug full of knitting needles, glass of water and my sewing machine.

Okay, I have aerobics this morning followed by a shower, a drive to the lake and a pottery lesson where we will be glazing our pots we have made in the previous four/five weeks. How exciting. I will try and visit as many desks as I can. See ya later.

9 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Oh, tall me about the wearing of reading glasses...I have three pairs now with one permanently on top of my head. I just can't craft without them now!
Congrats on finishing the from of the quilt, it'll be interesting to see what you do with the off cuts :-). Hope you show us the results of your pottery painting as well!
Hugs, LLJ 24 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Tall me?? Blooming autocorrect.....TELL me, doh!!
LLJ x

Unknown said...

There is so much promise in a stack of fabric squares! Love it. I agree with you, because I need multiple surfaces too, and luckily I have them, even in my small crafty corner of the world. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #46

sandysewin said...

Two desks sounds wonderful. Although some weeks I think I could use eight or ten desks, lol.

Happy creating and Happy Woyww,

Sandy #35

Annie said...

What a wonderful variety of crafts you do...quilting and pottery sound particularly good to me 😃 Have a great week.
Hugs,
Annie x #21

J said...

I need glasses for crafting too, then I forget where they are or forget to take them off and go dizzy trying to walk in them.
Sounds great going to pottery lessons, the pieces are material look lovely colours,
Jan s. No 49

lisa said...

Sounds like you are going to be having a lovely day.
I like the colours in that little pile of fabric, all my favourites.
Hugs Lisax #62

Lisca said...

Your day sounds perfect! How did the pottery lesson go? I hope you enjoyed it. The quilt pieces look interesting. Keep us updated about that...
Have a great week,
Lisca#9

pearshapedcrafting said...

I have my specs on a beady rope around my neck as if I try to walk in said specs i feel although I'm toppling over!! I have them on and off so much hubby says they should be on a spring! Love the colours you are using, Chrisx 48