Tuesday 13 May 2014

WOYWW - side table knittings

Well it's Wednesday again - seriously, where does the time go? I always think ok will have a whole week to get around everyone's desk and maybe post a couple of things in between but it all just goes by far too quickly. Oh dear, is that an age thing?

Anyway, this week, as usual, I am playing along with What's on your Workdesk Wednesday. It's a nosey place with lots of wonderful creativity and normally a few giggles too.

This week my desk has been the side table in front of the TV where I have been knitting my squares for my Mustery Afghan. I am on week three and have knitted a few squares.

Taking up most of the photo is my Kath Kidston Bag with my different squares I have already knitted. Next to that is a pattern for the Heirloom Lace one I am knitting now. Two balls of wool, one needle (where is the other one?) and the map for where my squares will go when it is finished (it is still a mystery because I don't know where or what the future patterns will be plus I don't know how to sew it all together or add the border). Wow, it's like an Agatha Christie.

Hope to get round to see everyone but off to Aerobics first, save me a slice of cake to have with my tea, I'll need it.

 

 

8 comments:

Annie said...

Your knitting seems such a fun thing to do....I will be watching closely to see how it develops.
Hugs,
Annie x # 32

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

So much fun knitting!

Heather #72

Anonymous said...

I like that sea-greeny colour you're currently knitting with, the afghan colours remind me of a cabin in the woods near the lake! Should we start calling you Miss Marple then? She knitted her way through the mysteries didn't she??

Hugs
Brenda 70 (You're 71, but you're on your own for the next two weeks!)

Robyn Oliver said...

Hi Famfa happy WOYWW...keep up the great work with the mystery square knitting - it's a great way to enjoy the task when you can watch your favourite TV. Cheers and have a great week RobynO#73

Lindart said...

You have been busy! I loved to knit in front of the TV too, but my knitting days are long gone - and I'm starting to get arthritis in my hands, so I don't think it will be something I will be able to pick up again. The Mystery Afghan sounds intriguing! Lindart #81

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, the mystery makes it all the more entertaining! I think we're all on tenterhooks to see how it turns out :-) Love the colours you're working with, my favourites!
Hugs, LLJ 22 xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oooh! I love a mystery! Aerobics followed by cake sounds like a mystery too - do you do aerobics so that you can have cake, lol! Chris79

Chrysalis said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished project. A lace square sounds lovely. Hope you enjoyed the aerobics. Have a great week, Chris # 23