Sunday 10 November 2013

2 hour dishcloth

On Friday when I was at my knitting group, Owner El had made a Christmas Dishcloth and said it was just a two hour project. I thought I would have a go.

It didn't take long (I didn't time it but it could have been two hours). It was a basic pattern of knit and purl and I I think if the wool had been one colour, the Tree may have stood out more.

I have just designed a Union Jack one and once I pick up some more cotton I will have a go. It makes a nice stocking filler.

I was going to write the pattern down but it was taking me forever. I think it is on Ravelry. If you can't find it and you really want it, let me know and I will scan it on. Plus, if you do make one, please let me know how you get on and maybe show me a photo. I would be very interested what it looks like in different wool.

 

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love it - hope it makes the Christmas washing up a happier task!! Chris