Monday 29 April 2013

Bottomless Chicken

I haven't been properly crafting for a while. Visitors from England were here and there just wasn't enough time in the day. Anyhow, I had chance to get back to my craft table yesterday. I was cutting out some bunting for Small's room when I had sudden inspiration to make a fabric chicken. I had a similar thing on my desk that I bought very cheaply in the Easter Sales. It didn't work out quite right but I do kind of like it.

I need to work on how to get a base to make it sit properly without being propped. I bought the material in a thrifty shop last week. It was a bargain.

 

 

3 comments:

Clare said...

Love it!!

Have you heard of / managed to see any of the Great British Sewing Bee? It's finished here now, but is still available on-line. It was great and well worth a view if you can get it - I think you'd love it.

Jumbleberries xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love her! I'm just getting back to sewing again - been watching the above mentioned programme! Went to a factory shop the other day that had Liberty and Sanderson prints - couldn't resist their prices! Chrisxx

Debbie said...

So cute! Lovely colour combo too!

Debbie x