Thursday 14 February 2013

Sleepy Sheep, coffee and Banana Bread

I finished my Sleepy Sheep and have already had requests for the pattern. I found it here on the very talented Harugurumi's blog.

So here he is.

Smallest loving him
Always sleeping

As usual I have to put him in various poses. He was a dream to crochet and my Smallest is not very nappy to let him go. Guess I might be making more of these.

Other things I have finished....

I started this yesterday evening after dinner and finished it just now. It is crocheted and the pattern came from a Mollie Makes Magazine. It is a present for a cafetiere drinking friend. "The Coffee Eh?" Is because she is a frequent visitor to Canada and they end everything with eh here.

I made Banana Choclate Loaf twice this week. Always have to use up those bananas when they are past their best.

I ran out of chocolate on this one so raided the boys chocolate stash from Christmas. White Choclate buttons and Herseys bar went into this one and possibly even a rogue Choclate coin. It was yummy though.

Off to make a Valentines Cake now.........

P.s. I did work on my sock last night too. The toe is starting to round off. Wahooo.

 

4 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

Your lazy lamb is just so cute and the banana loaf looks delish!
Jo x

Angie said...

Oh it is so cute ....it will be so loved ....I love the Coffee Cozy too.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Sleepy Sheep is just as lovely as I thought he would be! Love the mug warmer too- a friend has offered to teach me to crochet- she's hoping to succeed where many have failed!! I bet your banana chocolate loaf smells as good as it looks! Chrisx

Annaboo's House said...

You know from IG that I LOVE your sheep!
Just the cutest! (must check out the pattern)
And I must start making banana bread- I always have a couple of over-ripe ones in the fruit bowl...
Have a lovely week.
Xxx