Monday 23 January 2012

Meet Me On A Monday # 4/12

 Hi I have decided to start joining in with the lovely Clare over at http://jumbleberries.blogspot.com for this week's MMOM.

So this week I have been:

Baking Maple Syrup Flapjack - always been a favourite in our house but now we are in Canada we decided to try it with Maple Syrup instead of the normal Golden Syrup (which just happens to be more expensive and more difficult to get).

Eating Maple Syrup Songe Pudding (do you see a theme here?) which my Huffle made for us yesterday.  Ummmmmmmmm.

Snowboarding : we took the kids on Saturday and it was fabulous.

Sewing together a tea cosy called Baaaarnaby.  He keeps our tea warm.  Lovely.

Ready to do a good hours workout as soon as those kids of mine get on that school bus.  Too much pudding, too much flapjack!

Trying to crochet a bag to use my handles that I won from the Felt Fairy.

Going shopping later to buy beef to make Spaghetti Bolognese for the boys dinner.

Wondering where I put my umbrella (it doesn't rain often here but it sure is raining today. Pah!)

Starting to sort out a post for my pay it forward giveaway - don't forget to come back and participate for handmade giveaways.

Looking forward to caching up with all the blogs that I follow with a nice cup of tea all warmed by Baaarrnaby.  Note.  Don't eat the flapjack with it

What are you up to today?  Why not join in?   Let me know if you do so I can pop along and have a look at what you are up to.

 

 

4 comments:

Harborough Dad said...

Thanks for joining in with MMOM!

I love Baaaarnaby, he is so cute.

Looking forward to your giveaway - how exciting.

Have fun. Jumbleberries xx

Debbie said...

Ooh, I love Baaaarnaby too - very sweet! I like the sound of Maple Syrup Flapjack too!

Debbie x

Unknown said...

WoW! I love the lamby tea cosy! he is gorgeous xx Baaaarnaby is a brilliant name x

Mimi and Tilly said...

Hi Famfa, thanks for your lovely coment on my blog, I'm glad you like it and that may posts make you laugh. It made me smile reading that. Your lamb tea cosy is just fab! Sending glitter and smiles, Em x