Thursday 15 September 2011

Truly Inspirational

When I started this blog (31 March 2011), I never realised how much fun I would have.  I have seen so many blogs (alot of which I now follow) and got inspiration from lots of people.

I did not expect to inspire anyone else but look at this ..........................


..................................... and this



Both of these were made by a follower of mine (I call her my Stalker No1 because she always comments, she shouts in the street asking for my next post and rings me to tell me she's read it etc etc - she always has a kind word to say).

Anyway, she asked if I would make a cake for her son and while I was thinking about it she decided I had inspired her enough to try and make her own - pretty good eh?

And the blankie - well she has always been able to crochet (and knit) but after seeing me at the cricket crocheting week after week - she decided to have a go again.

WELL DONE STALKER NO 1 - YOU HAVE DONE A FABULOUS JOB (and now I know I can go to Canada and not worry that no-one will make the village cakes) - now stop ringing me and get on with that chicken you are supposed to be knitting! x

4 comments:

Stalker No 1 said...

Love it, thanks Famfa, I will try and leave you alone now, need to start concentrating on the chicken - If I can work out what all the abbreviations mean!!! Keep smiling :-)

CherylD x ;-)

Annaboo's House said...

How lovely to know that you have inspired someone else!

Have a super weekend.
Xx

Annie said...

It's always lovely when the inspiration spreads. I imagine a blog a bit like a tree with it's roots spreading through the ground....keep up the good work.
Hugs,
A x

Angie said...

I know what you mean about the fun of blogging ...when my daughter sugested it I thought she was mad ...and it did take me a while to get the feel ...but now I miss it if I dont blog. I was chuffed to inspire a couple of people with my Family History blog ...it is a real buzz isn't it xx.