Wednesday 8 June 2011

woyww

Wow, what a cacophony of colours and patterns today.  "Cacophany" - underused word but highly probable that I have used it in the wrong context!


Knitting Bag
Sewing Box
A pink baby comforter I am attempting to knit
Some lovely new tea towels I want to do something(!?) with
Stanley the dog, partly sewed (better late than never) http://thefeltfairyuk.blogspot.com
Rosie the Pig (waiting for snout to be knitted)
Wool Bag
Mum's Cardigan (really really nearly finished - just need trusty Mum to pick up some stitches so I can finish the other sleeve bit and away I go.


Doesn't everything go really nicely with my tablecloth?  Not!

Happy what's on your workdesk Wednesday


11 comments:

Sarpreet said...

love the colour of the wool, Thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 105, #22 (please do check out my blog candy for charity)

JoZart Designs said...

Great desk with lots of interest there. I too love knitting and rarely use a pattern. I design and make my own ideas and knit a lot whilst a car passenger. With family far and wide I get lots done! Love all the spottiness!
JoZarty x

Andria said...

Lots of projects...having fun making progress with them! Happy WOYWW!

Anne said...

OOOOOO sounds like your in the UFO club like me !!!! lots to do and lots to finish !!1 Be boring if we didn't have things to do
anne xxxxxx

Angie said...

Wow ...you are so busy ...loved having a nose....great table cloth.xx

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I used to knit while travelling. I once knitted a jumper all the way to Laigueglia in Italy. Sadly, it was not until I got home, I realised that the pattern was wrong and I had to take it all back to the beginning. Hope you show us Stanley when he is finished.

fairyrocks said...

Lovley fibre works, and your little guy has a talent for sure!! only seven, thats amazing
Keep smiling and creating

Sue from Oregon said...

Got such a kick out of your thong glue comment...too funny! I have knitted one slipper about 40 years ago...guess my lessons didn't take!

Morti said...

Nope, I think cacophany fits very well in that sentence. Alliteration excuses everything! Go for it with the papier mache letters - t'is easy! Thanks for stopping by...

Unknown said...

When I was young and first heard gusset said (not pertaining to pants) I was reall shocked as I thought they were being rude! lol!

Stan looks fabulous honey xx

Pam said...

Very bush desk this week x